Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager reports to the CEO.
Formada Social offers great digital marketing solutions. They are effective, well-designed, and competitive compared to other agencies. Because of this, Formada is growing! In order to keep up with the pace that we’re helping our clients grow their businesses, we’re seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team.
Once a client signs an agreement with Formada, it is the role of the Client Success Manager to ensure that the client has a great experience with Formada. In order to do this, the Client Success Manager must study the client’s business and develop a deep understanding of the business including their business model, history of the business, and long and short term goals.
This role provides strategic guidance, support and recommendations for clients at all stages of the buying process. A thorough understanding of digital marketing tactics and knowledge of how to read digital marketing data and make data driven recommendations is necessary for success in this role.
All Formada team members, including the Client Success Manager, should be self-motivated, disciplined, and timely regarding all aspects of their work. We are strategic thinkers, efficient task executors, and clear communicators, which allows us to manage a business that is lean, nimble, and credible.
Job responsibilities include:
- Onboard clients
- Build trusting client relationships
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients
- Train clients on Formada platforms
- Acts as a liaison between clients and internal Formada team members
- Advocate for the client
- Solicit client feedback and share with internal Formada team members
- Resolve client requests and concerns
- Recommend upgrades to services based on client’s goals and supporting data
- Test for and solve problems that arise regarding design, layout, and functionality (UX and UI) issues that can arise across multiple browsers and desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate with Formada team (sales, marketing, creative, copy, etc.) and client representatives in order to develop web solutions that meet corporate and client goals
- Anticipate client needs based on goals and timelines
Job skills and requirements
- While the role is fully remote, applicants must be located in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana
- Proven, strong project management skills
- 3-5 years experience in a client management role
- Preferred digital marketing strategic experience
- Self-motivation, discipline, and follow through
- Clear, timely communication
- Independent and collaborative work flexibility
- Comfort in representing Formada and communicating with clients on a daily basis by phone, email, Slack
- People skills: leadership; negotiation; mediation; inspiration
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay range is $60,000-$70,000 annually
- Full-time position
- Healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision after 60 days employment
- Generous time off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Formada Social provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.